Stratum change

When the strata shown on the invoice is different from the one shown on the Certificate issued by the Secretary of Planning, make your change.

Do it here or visit us at our customer service office.


Submit the following documents:

  • Certification from the Municipal Planning Office.
  • Photocopy of the toilet bill.
  • Formal communication where the request is made (if you are going to carry out this procedure at the Customer Service office).